The OWL 640 Digital is a rugged, high sensitivity digital VIS-SWIR camera. Using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor from SCD, the camera enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4µm to 1.7µm. The 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image and with less than 50 electrons readout noise, the OWL 640 enables the highest VIS-SWIR detection limit.
Available with a Camera Link output, the OWL 640 Digital will run up to 120Hz, enabling high speed digital video with intelligent Automated Gain Control (AGC). This new on-board AGC will enable clear video in all light conditions.
It is available in both C-mount and M42-mount.
Key Features and Benefits
The best performing VIS-SWIR camera in the World!
• VIS-SWIR technology | Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
• 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch | Enables the highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
• Ultra high intrascene dynamic range | Enables simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
• Onboard Automated Gain Control (AGC) | Enables clear video in all light conditions
• Ultra compact, Low power | Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems