Raptor is working with many major OEMs and instrumentation companies across the world in surveillance, aerospace, scientific and industrial applications, who need custom designs to meet their exact imaging and detection requirements.
• With or without camera housing (Mechanical re-design to customer specification)
• Remote heads
• Electronic re-design to customer specifications
• Flexible voltage supply
• Increased resistance to shock, vibrations and temperature (according to the housing specification)
Raptor offers a range of next generation digital camera cores, from UV to SWIR, perfect for integration into LEO CubeSat payloads.
Raptor cameras are on LEO satellites revolving at an altitude between 160 to 2,000 kilometers flying at approximately 17,000 mph. Some of our cameras have been operational for over 24 months. We offer LEO camera solutions from UV (180nm) to SWIR (1700nm).
Our in-depth knowledge and experience gives us a unique Space Heritage. Our camera cores are SWaP optimised, athermalised and ruggedised to withstand launch conditions and maintain optical performance while being exposed to the extreme operating conditions experienced in the space environment. We offer flight-ready COTS options as well as custom OEM designs.
Space features include:
• Robust, compact and athermalised structural design for 1U-12U Payloads
• Lightweight custom layout and design – Results in reduced launch cost
• Extended operating temperature from -40°C to +71°C
• Radiation tolerant
• Ruggedised connectors – Single 80-pin Samtec connector – other options available
• Class 3a manufactured PCBs with solder standard IPC J-STD-001GS
• Optional conformal board coatings
• Flexi-rigid electronics to fit specific EO space systems
• Customized mechanics finished in Surtec 650
• Vented screws where necessary and options for bonding/staking material
• Flat front or removable lens mounts
• Advanced video enhancement and signal processing features – Optimizing image quality and output in real-time.
With high measurement rates, exceptional spectral and spatial resolution, and a flexibly adjustable field of view, the HIS 320 enables real-time in-line monitoring – even on fast moving objects. It is the perfect system for OEMs, with easy integration into in-house software.View Hyperspectral Imaging OEM Solutions
Raptor is the market leader in high-end SWIR and Vis-SWIR cameras. We offer a range of OEM formats, including HD-SDI, perfect for EO integration where space is at a premium.
Raptor offers a range of Intensified CCD camera options that are 50% of the size and weight of our closest competitor.
Minimum order quantities apply.View Intensified CCD OEM Solutions
Raptor offers a range of CCD and EMCCD based cooled detectors to meet OEM requirements across a range of spectroscopy applications.
Minimum order quantities apply.View Spectroscopy CCD OEM Solutions
Raptor offers a range of high-performance CCD cameras in varying formats. . These global shutter cameras are ultra-compact, rugged and low power making them ideal for a range of Electro-Optic systems.
Minimum order quantities apply.View Imaging CCD OEM Solutions