The Owl 640 T is the latest variant of the Owl 640 family, being the world’s first SWaP optimised ½” / VGA InGaAs sensor with a 10µm x 10µm pixel pitch. The Owl 640 T offers a spectral response from 0.6µm to 1.7µm and has less than 50 electrons readout noise, with a high intra-scene dynamic range of 69dB that enables simultaneous capture of bright and dark portions of a scene.
Available with a 12 bit Camera Link output, the Owl 640 T runs from 10 to 60Hz. The camera features an on-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) which enables the best contrast imaging from a dark to bright imaging scene, as well as an on-board intelligent 3 point Non Uniform Correction (NUC), providing the highest quality images. The Owl 640 T offers ½” optical design, taking advantage of a smaller and lighter lens. The camera is the ideal solution for the Mini UAV and Gimbal market and hand-held integrated systems.
As with all Raptor cameras, the Owl 640 T is ultra-compact and rugged. The camera uses a Thermometric cooler to stabilise the sensor temperature with no fan being used.
Please note: This product is under the export control of UK government and maybe subject to an Single Individual export licence before shipment.
• ½” Sensor Format | Better for optical design, ideal for OEM integration into Electro-Optic systems.
• 10μm x 10μm Pixel Pitch | Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
• <50 Electrons Readout Noise | Enables a high VIS-SWIR detection limit
• On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) | Enables clear video in all light conditions
• On-board Intelligent 3-point NUC | Enables highest quality photos