The Owl 640 II is the next iteration of the highly successful Owl 640. With even smaller mechanics and the implementation of the smaller SDR Camera Link connector, the camera is even more compact and lightweight than before. The Owl 640 II is a rugged, high sensitivity digital VIS-SWIR camera. Using a 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor from SCD, the camera enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.6µm to 1.7µm. With less than 50 electrons readout noise (rms), the Owl 640 II enables a high VIS-SWIR detection limit.
The Owl 640 II will run up to 120Hz, enabling high speed digital video with intelligent Automated Gain Control (AGC). This on-board AGC will enable clear video in all light conditions.
The camera is available in both C-mount and M42-mount.
Key Features and Benefits
The best performing VIS-SWIR camera in the World!
• VIS-SWIR technology | Compatible with VIS-SWIR illuminators, markers & pointers
• 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch | Enables the highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
• Ultra high intra-scene dynamic range | Enables simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
• Onboard Automated Gain Control (AGC) | Enables clear video in all light conditions
• Ultra compact, Low power | Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems