Raptor has developed unique Space Heritage, with cameras flying in optical payloads on several live LEO CubeSat missions operating at an altitude between 160 to 2,000 kilometers flying at approximately 17,000 mph. Some of our cameras have been operational for over 36 months. We offer LEO camera solutions from UV (180nm) to SWIR (1700nm). We offer flight-ready COTS options as well as custom OEM designs in platforms from 1U to 10U.
Camera cores are SWaP optimised, athermalised and ruggedised to withstand launch conditions and maintain optical performance while being exposed to the extreme operating conditions experienced in the space environment. Our in-depth knowledge and experience allow us to work with OEMs and integrators to offer unique custom design features that meet your imaging requirements. We offer flight-ready COTS options as well as custom OEM designs.
Space features include:
• Robust, compact and athermalised structural design for 1U-12U Payloads
• Lightweight custom layout and design – Results in reduced launch cost
• Extended operating temperature from -40°C to +71°C
• Radiation tolerant – Proven 36 months+ in LEO orbits, details under NDA.
• Ruggedised connectors – Single 80-pin connector – other options available
• Class 3a manufactured PCBs with solder standard IPC J-STD-001GS
• Optional conformal board coatings
• Flexi-rigid electronics to fit specific EO space systems
• Customized mechanics finished in space industry recognised conformal coatings
• Vented screws where necessary and options for bonding/staking material
• Flat front or removable lens mounts
• Advanced video enhancement and signal processing features – Optimizing image quality and output in real-time.
Raptor SWIR camera pared to a Catadioptric Telescope.
To find out more about our space heritage, our experience and capabilities, or to discuss your LEO optical payload requirements please contact us on email@example.com